It is with excitement that we announce we’re in the planning stages of opening a ReStore here in Kenosha!
Our goals are to:
- Support Habitat for Humanity of Kenosha’s home building program
- Keep valuable materials out of local area landfills
- Provide the community with a source of low-cost building materials
how does a ReStore work?
The Habitat ReStore accepts donations of new and sellable, used building materials such as cabinets, lighting and plumbing fixtures, doors, lumber, flooring, and windows, as well as some furniture and household items.
how can you help?
The Habitat ReStore is an ambitious project, and we need the help of a lot of people in many different ways to make it successful.
- We are currently seeking a warehouse or store front space in Kenosha, 10,000 sq. ft. or larger, where we could operate our store.
- We are in need of financial support in order to open our doors. We’re looking for area businesses and organizations who want to partner with us to help us see our ReStore through. If you or someone you know is interested, we’d love to sit down with you to discuss our plans and fundraising needs.
If you have information that could help us, please fill in the contact form below, or call us at (262) 925-0360.
All donations to the Habitat ReStore are tax deductible.